Four Horsemen of Apocolypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pestilence's absence. Don't be a lazy prick, just read this.

2 posters

Go down

Pestilence's absence. Don't be a lazy prick, just read this. Empty Pestilence's absence. Don't be a lazy prick, just read this.

Post  Wretchet2 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 am

Right now my father has me grounded because of my homework for the rest of my school year which ends on like May 20th. Since I'm in Independent Study, I go back and forth from my mom's to my dad's homes, and when at my dad's I won't be on the internet as much as at my mom's, so unlikely able to do anything for AQW while there. IN MY ABSENCES FOR THOSE POINTS IN TIME, KingRogue will be in charge of my branch. As for discussions between the Horsemen while I'm absent, if any... I will be excluded, and if needed of being informed of the discussion, I'll be checking my Facebook when I wake up, and for a little bit in the afternoon in my time zone. KingRogue told me that I should make this to inform you all, so here.
Wretchet2
Wretchet2

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

Back to top Go down

Pestilence's absence. Don't be a lazy prick, just read this. Empty Re: Pestilence's absence. Don't be a lazy prick, just read this.

Post  Death Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:19 pm

tldr;

I kid. Get back soon, boy.
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum